IPhone lights girl’s pants on fire

A Grade 8 student in Maine suffered burns after her cellphone caught fire in her pocket while she was at school.

usa-apple

Kennebunk middle school principal Jeff Rodman told the Portland Press Herald that the girl heard a popping sound Friday morning and smoke started billowing around her. Boys were herded from the room so the 14-year-old girl could shed her flaming pants. She also did the “stop, drop and roll” move to help put out the fire.

read more via cbc.ca

TU-Automotive
Share

Comments

comments