Runmeter, the popular GPS activity logger developed by Abvio, has just been updated with M7 integration. On the day of the launch of iOS 7 in September last year, Runmeter was duly updated and redesigned for the new operating system. A couple of days later, the iPhone 5s was released. It’s only now, though, that Runmeter has been updated to take advantage of the M7 motion coprocessor built into Apple’s flagship handset.
Effectively, Runmeter now also functions on iPhone 5s as an all-day tracker for steps and cadence:
- Your iPhone is now an all-day fitness tracker!
- Tracks your steps all day long and graphs them for you.
- Records your step cadence during your workout, and displays them in app and online.
- Informs you when your step cadence is too fast or slow with target announcements.
- Tracks indoor workouts with new treadmill activities.
Read more via appadvice.com