Customers Talking on their FREE Android Can Now Effortlessly Donate to Their Favorite Charities
(CHICAGO, IL) Imagine if every person in the United States could help those in need simply by talking on a FREE, brand new Android powered smartphone.
GIV Mobile is the first wireless service of its kind to not only donate 8% of a customer’s monthly plan to charity, but also to give away a new,FREE Android powered smartphone with the purchase of a 2-month pack of their Unlimited Everything plans. Customers Save Money with GIV Mobile’s Unlimited Everything wireless plans that start at $40/month and effortlessly Save the World by giving back to charities such as the American Cancer Society, Kids In Need Foundation, PetSmart Charities and more just by using their free cell phone.
“GIV Mobile’s goal is to create a community of users that care about helping others as well as providing high-quality wireless service,” says Omar Aqel, co-founder of GIV Mobile. “By offering a free Android smartphone, we’ve eliminated the barrier of getting a new phone, as well as helping consumers save money with no-contract service; all while supporting charities they’re passionate about.”
The new, FREE smartphone is powered by Google’s Android operating system, which includes great apps like Google Maps, Gmail, Google Search, YouTube, High Resolution camera, as well as giving the user access to hundreds of thousands of apps on the Google Play Store.
GIV Mobile utilizes the blazing fast 4G network of T-Mobile USA, Inc., allowing users to have fast and reliable connections from nearly anywhere in the U.S. Their two “Unlimited Everything” plans include:
- $40/month Unlimited Everything – talk, text, MMS, International text and web (first 250MB up to 4G/3G speeds).
- $50/month Unlimited Everything – talk, text, MMS, International text and web (first 2GB up to 4G/3G speeds).
After choosing a plan, customers are able to select up to three charities from eight different categories that will receive a monthly donation. Charities include:
- Animal Welfare: American Veterinary Medical Foundation, National Fish and Wildlife Foundation, PetSmart Charities, WCS Wildlife Conservation Society
- Arts, Culture & Humanity: The Academy of Natural Sciences, Archaeological Conservancy, Fractured Atlas, Little Kids Rock, StoryCorps
- Education: Children’s Scholarship Fund, Donors Choose, Kids in Need Foundation, Scholarship America
- Environment: American Forests, American Rivers, The Conservation Fund, The Nature Conservancy, The Wilderness Society
- Health: Alzheimer’s Association, American Cancer Society, Commonweal, Patient Services Incorporated
- International: Camfed USA, Doctors Without Borders, Direct Relief International, United States Fund for UNICEF
- Human Services: American Red Cross, The Children’s Aid Society, Dress for Success, Feeding America, Ronald McDonald House Charities, Wounded Warrior Project
- Public Benefit: American Endowment Foundation, Carnegie Institution for Science, Mercy Housing, Taproot Foundation, United Way Worldwide
About GIV Mobile
GIV Mobile is the first consumer conscious, no-contract service dedicated to giving 8% of a monthly Unlimited Everything Plan (starting at $40/month) to a non-profit charity of the customer’s choice. Utilizing the 4G network of T-Mobile USA, Inc. GIV Mobile’s two affordable “Unlimited Everything” no-contract plans allow users to have fast and reliable connections from nearly anywhere in the U.S. Along with providing a great mobile service, GIV Mobile collaborates with extraordinary charities to create a community that is dedicated to giving back. GIV Mobile’s wireless service will be exclusively available at www.givmobile.com.