Google Unveils Nexus 9 Tablet – Running Android 5.0 Lollipop – Available for pre-order starting on October 17th
- With a soft grip back and subtle curves, the Nexus 9 tablet strikes a slim profile that’s light and comfortable for work or play.
- Built with a thin bezel, brushed metal sides, clean lines and unique colors, the Nexus 9 tablet is sleek and sturdy.
- The 8.9″ screen is big enough to work and watch on, but small enough to carry around in one hand.
- Sound is more immersive, layered and distortion-free with front-facing HTC BoomSound™ speakers.
- With the 64-bit processor, easily move between tabs to check email, watch videos, and tweak docs — all at once.
- The magnetically attached, fully-responsive keyboard allows you to type at different angles. Sold separately, it helps you get stuff done at home, at the office, and on the go.
Display – 8.9″ IPS LCD
Battery – 6700 mAh
Camera – 8MP rear camera, 1.6MP front camera
Processor – CPU: 64-bit NVIDIA Tegra K1 processor 2.3 GHz
GPU: 192-core Kepler
Memory: 16 GB & 32 GB
About Lollipop (Source: Google blog)
a new tablet built in partnership with HTC. Nexus 9, with brushed metal sides and 8.9-inch screen, is small enough to easily carry around in one hand, yet big enough to work on. And since more and more people want to have the same simple experience they have on their tablets when they have to do real work, we designed a keyboard folio that magnetically attaches to the Nexus 9, folds into two different angles and rests securely on your lap like a laptop.
Available for pre-order starting on October 17th
See more at http://www.google.com/nexus/9/