Cloud-based mobile app maker Appy Pie launches Location based Directory API that will empower developers to create the next generation of Store Finder, Restaurant Locator & City Guide Apps for both Android & iOS.
This certainly is a wonderful API integrated for App Developers to connect localized offline stores with their local audience. API comes with following advance features:
- Ability to add categories and respectable listings with options to sort them Alphabetically or by Freshness
- Ability to add Category Icons
- Standard Search will let users search stores by address or postal code.
- Location based Search will auto detect users’ position and displays the closest listings around the current location
- Ability to add distances in Km or in Miles
- Ability to add street view display
- Built in Bulk CSV Upload feature
- Ability to add User Ratings & Reviews
- Coupon Integration along with Passbook Support
- One Touch Call
- Opentable Integration
“I think that the market opportunity for companies to use location-based services as a marketing tool cannot be ignored. Any business that wants to connect with a local audience can benefit from location-based apps,” said Abhinav Girdhar, Founder Appy Pie. “Our Tech team has worked really hard to create this API and are pretty sure that this new offering will attract many new developers to Appy Pie,” he concluded.
About Appy Pie:
Appy Pie is Trademark of Appy Pie Inc. Appy Pie is the world’s #1 Cloud-based mobile apps builder software that allows everyone to create free mobile apps. Appy Pie is a mobile application development software that allows anyone with no technical knowledge to create advanced applications for mobiles and smartphones. There is nothing to download or install, no programming required – just drag and drop.
To learn more about the services offered by the company, just log on to http://www.appypie.com/