The Open Mobile Summit, San Francsico (Nov 10-11) is upon us!
We’re just 1 week away and we’ve only got 50 passes remaining until we hit capacity. I wanted to remind you that this is your very last chance to book. Grab one of the final few passes to:
• Take inspiration from today’s mobile gurus and legends….
- John Kim, CPO, Expedia.com
- Kira Wampler, CMO, Trulia
- Keith Colbourn, SVP Loyalty, Safeway
- Hill Ferguson, CPO, PayPal
- Heidi Browning, SVP Strategy, Pandora
- Joff Redfern, VP Mobile Product, LinkedIn
- Claude Zellweger, SVP Advanced Products, HTC
- Christopher Carey, CPO, Verizon Digital Media
- Ryan Spoon, SVP Product, ESPN
• Get mobile product and engagement strategy directly from the expert minds at American Express, FOX, Comcast, Google, T-Mobile, American Eagle, LG, Sears, Hulu, Warner Brothers, Sprint, Box, Pebble, Frog, Sony, SGN, SwiftKey and Cisco to learn how to adapt to the shifting business opportunities
• Form brand new partnerships with a diverse and remarkably senior crowd of 500+ execs from the converging mobile, Internet, media, commerce, enterprise and apps communities that will be essential to future business survival in today’s 100% mobile lifestyle