An event of interest to the Location Services Arena as Location & Context World is set for December 2-3 in San Francisco, CA. Look for speakers from: Skype, Verizon Wireless, WalMart, GE, NFL and more!
Location and Context World will be occurring on December 2nd and 3rd in San Francisco at the JW Marriott. It is the first event of its kind to be solely focused on Location Based Services and Contextual Applications. Location and Context World is the meeting place for innovators driving the new revolution of personalized services, with discussions and talks around proximity and beacons and the future of privacy.
Location and Context World is the meeting place for innovators driving the new revolution of personalized services, with discussions and talks around proximity and beacons and the future of privacy. Meet and connect with the game changers driving contextual applications into the new age.
- Location and Context world is one of the first global event covering the next generation in Personalized Computing.
- Take part in discussions and intimate networking opportunities with Industry leaders to discuss the latest challenges and disruptions.
- Listen to our insightful case studies and interactive panel discussions from iconic figures across the landscape revealing first hand experiences and advice on the upcoming wave of technology
- See the latest startups showcase new products and apps that are set to revolutionize the contextual world
- Global presence of audience and industry figure heads that matter
Agenda at a Glance
- The coming wave of real time experiences and how they cannibalize traditional industries
- Revolutionizing real world content through beacons: This panel will be exploring the paradigms of applications and digital services through beacons.
- Privacy, transparency, choice and caution: Finding a balance between delivering gaining trust and delivering the brand message
- Investors funding the future of contextual applications, key trends and shakers within the market
- Opportunities for mobile network operators with location based services
- Creating context aware applications with IOT technologies, looking at development deployment and management of seamless integration of The Internet of Things
- The future of sensor technology through behavior and proximity to transform user information and data.
See event details and registration info at http://locationandcontextevent.com/
Follow on Twitter @locationcontext