Learn the basics of geomarketing, why it is a necessity for every modern brand, and top recommendations for marketers seeking to utilize and optimize mobile in their ad campaigns.
Consumers have embraced smartphones and tablets, sometimes as complements and sometimes as replacements for the PC. Mobile consumers are happily marching ahead. However, marketers seem to be two steps behind still scratching their heads about how to react to an even more fragmented digital marketplace.
In this whitepaper, Greg Sterling, geomarketing expert, explains the basics of geomarketing and why it is a necessity for every modern brand. Make sure you know the basics so that your business does not fall behind. This paper includes it all:
- Post-PC and the Move Toward Mobile
- The Impact of the Web Offline
- Using Location as the New Cookie
- Mobile GeoMarketing Case Studies
- Using Mobile to Close the Loop
- Recommendations for Marketers