This free eBook describes a simple four-step process that you can use to create a presentation plan, whether you are making a formal presentation or a routine presentation to your team.
One of the most important management skills to develop is the ability to quickly plan and structure a presentation so that you can give a strong performance even when you have minimal time in which to prepare it.
From this eBook, you will learn:
- The importance of creating an aim statement to help you focus on what to include in your presentation.
- The key facts you need to find out about your audience before you begin.
- How to define your key message statement and why this is such an important step.
- How to produce an outline scope as efficiently as possible.
- How to quickly draft your content so that you can go forward into the preparation phase.