Randstad Technologies Highlights Five Mobility Trends Shaping Tomorrow’s Business
ATLANTA, April 9, 2015 – Randstad Technologies, a leading provider of IT talent and solutions with considerable experience in enterprise mobility and modern web services, has identified the top five mobility trends that will impact future business success.
According to Forrester, there will be one billion smartphone consumers by 2016, with 257 million smartphones and 126 million tablets in the U.S. alone. According to Randstad Technologies, businesses will implement the following five trends in response to this mobile movement, transforming how we experience shopping, business collaboration, travel and marketing.
1. Ultra-Personalization in Mobile Marketing: Businesses will capture a user’s context to create better results for marketing campaigns by ensuring that every customer, worker and supplier is hyper-productive and engaged. By putting emphasis on acquiring quality users who will use the app multiple times, businesses will ensure that the mobility applications meet their marketing goals.
2. Building Mobile Consortiums to Put “Consumers First”: Organizations are turning the idea of “our business app” on its head by making it instead the “the consumer app”. Third-party providers will offer collaboration with other businesses to ensure that customers are more efficient in their day-to-day lives while incorporating mobile moments.
3. Brick and Mortar Discovers the Power of Geography: Interior GPS tracking will gain traction and sophistication to the point that retailers will be able to help customers with information to facilitate a buying decision. This will also help retailers prioritize stocking procedures to maintain shelves in aisles most traveled by customers.
4. Business Intelligence through Mobile Channels: Business intelligence will soon deliver real-time information to any device and screen size exactly when a user needs it. More social features will invade traditional business intelligence software, with collaboration occurring within the business intelligence application rather than through emails and meetings.
5. Creating Mobile Moments: Mobile moments occur when organizations enhance interactions with customers through the use of mobile apps by leveraging a customer’s immediate context. Expect companies to make shifts in processes, development and platforms in order to collaborate on creating special apps tailored to moments in time such as major sporting events, holidays, travel and more.
To see these trends in action, view or download the infographic “Five Mobility Trends for the Modern Business.”
About Randstad Technologies
Randstad Technologies has been connecting top companies around the globe with the expert technology talent and solutions that drive their success since 1984. Our deep industry expertise and full-service capabilities—Recruitment, Consulting, Projects and Outsourcing—enable organizations to be agile, productive and ahead in the field with our wide network of specialists and flexible solutions. For more information, visit www.randstadtechnologies.com.
About Randstad US
Randstad US is a wholly owned subsidiary of Randstad Holding nv, a $22.9 billion global provider of HR services. As the third largest staffing organization in the United States, Randstad provides temporary, temporary-to-hire and permanent placement services each week to over 100,000 people through its network of more than 900 branches and client-dedicated locations. Employing over 5,300 recruiting experts, the company is a top provider of outsourcing, staffing, consulting and projects and workforce solutions within the areas of Engineering, Finance and Accounting, Healthcare, Human Resources, IT, Legal, Manufacturing & Logistics, Office & Administration, Pharma and Sales & Marketing.
Learn more at www.randstadusa.com and access Randstad’s panoramic U.S. thought leadership knowledge center through its Workforce360 site that offers valuable insight into the latest economic indicators and HR trends shaping the world of work.