The next 10 years will generate almost 1000 Trillion dollars in global GDP, which is 60% more than the last 10 years. What will be significant is how the “Connected Intelligence” built using networks, sensors, and software is going to transform every industry, every nation. At Mobile Future Forward (now in its 6th year), we delve into the nuances of innovation that trigger seismic activity which shapes the future generation of experiences, applications and services. The unique executive summit is a true meeting of the great minds who go beyond the headlines and hype to examine the growth trajectory of the future. It is a daylong data-driven brainstorm designed to make you think. The experts and visionaries from around the globe will gather in Seattle on Sept 29th to explore the world of possibilities, envision the opportunities, and inspire the entrepreneurship spirit within us to achieve more, faster.
We welcome you to join us in the discussions and contribute to the collective knowledge of our industry.
Some of the confirmed industry leaders are:
- Glenn Lurie, President & CEO, AT&T Mobility
- Dr. Eric Topol, Chief Academic Officer, Scripps Health
- Faisal Masud, Chief Digital Officer, Staples
- Rima Qureshi, Chief Strategy Officer, Ericsson
- Hank Skorny, SVP – IoT, Neustar
- Raja Rajamannar, CMO, Mastercard
- Sanjiv Ahuja, Former CEO, Orange
- Hossein Moiin, CTO, Nokia Networks
.. more to come
We will be announcing new speakers and partners through the course of the summer and look forward to seeing you in September. If you are interested in partnering, please reach out at email@example.com.