Levels Playing Field by Bringing Enterprise-Level Route Planning Tools to Small & Mid-Sized Fleets – WorkWave Fleet has already helped early adopters reduce planning time, drive time, mileage and costs, while increasing capacity with what-if scenarios, intra-day planning, mobile execution and more
NEPTUNE, N.J.–WorkWave™ (www.WorkWave.com), a leading provider of cloud-based field service management and “last mile” fleet management software solutions, today unveiled WorkWave Fleet, its mobile-first flexible route planning solution. WorkWave Fleet helps field service and transportation and logistics businesses save time and costs while increasing capacity by better managing their mobile workforce with unique mobile capabilities.
“WorkWave continues to help its clients by saving them time and costs, while increasing capacity and on-time performance with the rollout of WorkWave Fleet”
“WorkWave Fleet allows for automating the dispatching and monitoring process to help keep our service levels high, with less overhead. Real-time dispatching gives us the flexibility we need to manage a dynamic environment,” said Ryan Walter, Co-founder of The Compost Crew, a Maryland-based organization aimed at collecting organic materials from local communities to be composted and used to replenish soil.
Typical productivity improvements for businesses that adopt WorkWave Fleet include:
- 20% reduction in drive time
- 30% reduction in mileage
- 25% reduction in overall costs
- 22% increase in capacity
“WorkWave continues to help its clients by saving them time and costs, while increasing capacity and on-time performance with the rollout of WorkWave Fleet,” said Chris Sullens, president and CEO of WorkWave. “Our new cloud-based application is designed to be simple to use and deploy, making it ideal for small to medium sized fleets, yet powerful enough to be used by enterprise clients. It enables businesses to easily make competitive commitments to customers while boosting responsiveness to last minute requests thanks to advanced functionality that raises the bar for mobile workforce productivity and instantly delivers savings, ROI and allows our clients to delight their customers.”
In addition to WorkWave Fleet’s core flexible route planning capabilities, the new solution also features:
- What-if Scenarios: drag-and-drop functionality visualizes how changes impact performance to enable rapid scheduling and smarter planning
- Mobile Execution: automatically updates progress from drivers, logs arrival and departure times, and allows for rescheduling requests
- Intra-Day Planning: reschedule in real-time to avoid problems, update customers with courtesy calls, integrate with your system to provide ETAs via text or dispatch another vehicle
- Dramatic improvements to user interface, schedule management and path to ROI
- Rapid Deploy: an intuitive design and user interface that allows customers to learn the application in hours and deploy almost instantly after purchasing with no expensive and time consuming professional services
- Robust API: connect directly to your own ERP, WMS, CRM or Customer Database to receive real-time updates within your own system and automate import/export operations and changes seamlessly
WorkWave plans additional enhancements to WorkWave Fleet in 2015, including full integration with WorkWave GPS, its cloud-based telematics solution that tracks vehicle location, monitors drive behavior, and provides instant events-based alerts from any device. WorkWave Fleet already boasts a wide range of performance enhancements over its predecessor, including more robust reporting and automation for office and field workers, as well as a dynamic new user interface.
For more information on WorkWave Fleet, visit www.workwave.com/fleet.
WorkWave, (formerly Marathon Data Systems) is a fast growing leader in the massive industries of field service management and “last mile” fleet management software – a $45+ billion market worldwide. The company connects all aspects of a field service or “last mile” transportation company’s business through its tightly integrated, mobile-first suite of software solutions, which include WorkWave Marketing, ContactUs.com, WorkWave Service, WorkWave Fleet, WorkWave GPS, WorkWave Analytics and PestPac. This comprehensive offering provides its 8,000+ customers with an unprecedented level of insight and information about their business that allows those businesses to delight their end-customers at every touch point and supercharge their business. Founded in 1984, WorkWave has been recognized with multiple awards for its outstanding growth and culture, including the Inc. 5000, SmartCEO Future 50, and Best Places to Work in New Jersey. For more information, visit www.workwave.com.