NEW YORK, Oct. 1, 2015 — NYCustody.com provides divorced or separated parents of New York an easier way to communicate and coordinate parenting time. The application also facilitates managing the parents’ shared expenses and communications.
NYCustody.com gives single, separated or divorced parents the power to comprehensively, yet conveniently use any internet-connected mobile device, laptop or computer to manage seven key aspects of custody management:
- Track visits through automatic child pick-up and drop-off email notifications.
- Create records that may be used to provide evidence to avoid or aid in the resolution of disputes.
- Manage the children’s activities by creating, storing and sharing lists, notes and comments.
- Identify pick-up and drop-off locations through GPS.
- Store vital information about each child, including medication and allergy details, as well as other pertinent records.1
- Track expenses to capture costs that fall outside of normal support obligations.
- Facilitate record keeping since all records may be downloaded for easy review, analysis, sharing and storage.
Other notable NYCustody.com features include:
- A simple and intuitive interface for ease-of-use and efficient access to all functions.
- The ability to add, edit and delete contacts, and assign certain contacts to receive notifications.
- Compatibility with all major browsers, with no need for a native operating system (e.g. iOS or Android).
- Automatically adjusts to the size of each user’s screen.
- Instant updates, without need to download service packs or patches.
- Easily connect with The Law Offices of Daniel E. Clement for consultation if and when necessary.2
“We are a hands-on law firm dedicated to a pragmatic approach through the often thorny path of divorce,” commented Daniel Clement. “With the launch of NYCustody.com, we are able to provide New York parents an easy and effective method of keeping a calendar for free. In the event a user needs to retain counsel, they can easily connect with us.”
Users can sign up free at www.NYCustody.com