Something of interest for developers building apps for the Blackberry user community via the Blackberry Dev Blog
Over the last few months we have been introducing Good Dynamics and its features to our BlackBerry developer community. During many of our technology focused webcasts and presentations, a common theme of questions have been asked that pertain to the business side of the things. Questions like:
- “I have applications in BlackBerry World, should I now target the Good Marketplace?”
- “Is the investment in learning how to create applications for Good Dynamics worth it?”
- “Is there money to be made in Good Marketplace?”
- “Will having my application in the Good Marketplace help me stand out from other applications in Google Play/Apple App Store?”
- “Is Good Marketplace the new BlackBerry World?”
We generally didn’t answer these types of questions in our webcast chats because the best one line answer we could give in those formats is: “It depends…” I have space here to go beyond one liners, so let me explain in more detail.