The world’s biggest, best and original connected car and auto mobility conference and exhibition – TU-Automotive Detroit 2016 (June 8-9, Novi, MI) – is only 5 weeks away.
This is the premier place to analyze and capitalize on the business implications of emerging trends within automotive technology.
The $100 discount on all passes will expire on Friday this week (May 6).
Here’s why you should attend –
175+ speakers, 80+ sessions, 10 C-level visionaries, 7 conference tracks will give you the fullest insight on the latest industry trends – don’t miss the keynotes from GM, Zipcar, NHTSA, Nissan, with Ford’s connected vehicle chief Don Butler just confirmed
3,000! That’s how many executives attend the event every year. Industries collide as senior decision makers from OEMs, tier 1s, insurers, VC firms, government, academia and the tech community unite under one roof. This is the event where contacts are made and deals are signed!
200,000 sq ft of exhibits – from industry heavyweights to newcomers, get hands-on experience with the latest technologies and spot the next solution for your products. This is the largest exhibition floor for connected vehicle technologies in the world
Find out more about the speakers and networking here – tu-auto/detroit/
175 Leading Expert Speakers, including:
- Don Butler, Executive Director, Connected Vehicle and Services, Ford
- Kaye Ceille, President, Zipcar
- Jeffrey Massimilla, Chief Product Cybersecurity Officer, General Motors
- Dr. Mark Rosekind, Senior Administrator, NHTSA
- Henry Bzeih, Head – Connected Car & Chief Technology Strategist, Kia Motor Company
- Kal Mos, Vice President, Mercedes-Benz R&D North America
- Bret Scott, Head of Silicon Valley Future Technologies, Fiat Chrysler Automobiles
- Tom Gebhardt, President, Panasonic Automotive
- Mark Dipko, Director Corporate Planning and Strategy, Hyundai Motor America
- Bryan Mistele, CEO, INRIX