TU-Automotive is proud to announce the winners of the 2016 TU-Automotive Awards, the most coveted recognition in the connected car industry.
The TU-Automotive Awards are the most prestigious and anticipated awards in the connected car industry. The glamorous ceremony aims to gather the leading minds of the connected car industry to highlight innovation and quality.
Our 30 expert judges spent weeks analysing and debating the applications in order to select the top in each category based on these four criteria: Innovation, Industry Engagement, User Experience and Market Update.
The 2016 TU-Automotive Awards winners are:
- OEM of the year – Volvo Car Group & Ford Motor Company
- Telematics Service Provider of the year – Wireless Car
- Best Telematics Product/Service – Movimento for Movimento’s Over-The-Air platform
- Best Insurance Telematics Product/Service – AXA Global Direct France for YouDrive
- Best Active Safety or ADAS Product/Service – Volvo Car for Pilot Assist
- Best Auto Mobility Product/Service – Veniam for Veniam
- Best Auto Cybersecurity Product/Service – Security Innovation for Aerolink
- Best Aftermarket Telematics Product/Service – MagellanGPS for Magellan eXplorist TRX7
- Newcomer of the year – PolySync (previously Harbrick Technologies)
- Influencer of the year – Julia Steyn, Vice President of Urban Mobility, General Motors
Find out more here: http://www.tu-auto.com/
TU-Automotive would like to congratulate all winners and finalists for this year’s awards, the quality was very impressive, and it promises a great year ahead for the connected car industry!