On the Beach or On the Boat, Motorola Solutions Offers Radios that Float
TALKABOUT T600 H20 consumer series two-way radios are designed for water sports, active outdoor adventures
- TALKABOUT T600 H2O series radios are waterproof, withstand submersion up to 1 meter for 30 minutes and float face up, making them easy to spot and retrieve on the water
- The built-in water-activated flashlight also features a red LED, to make reading at night easier
SCHAUMBURG, Ill. – June 8, 2016 – Just in time for Father’s Day and the busy summer camping season,Motorola Solutions (NYSE:MSI) introduces the TALKABOUT T600 H20 series two-way radios, the perfect gift for active dads and anyone who enjoys spending time on the water and in the great outdoors.
Reliable Communications and Peace-of-Mind on Every Outing – Whether by Land or by Sea
- Avid outdoor sports enthusiasts or those simply enjoying spending time at the beach will benefit from the T600 series radios’ combination of high-performance two-way communications with a rugged design, ideal for weekend paddling, boating and fishing expeditions.
- The radios meet Ingress Protection (IP) 67 standards, meaning they withstand submersion of up to 1 meter for 30 minutes. They are also dust tight, so great for taking to the beach.
- For added convenience and peace-of-mind during nighttime adventures, the built-in flashlight has both white and red light emitting diodes (LEDs). Users can select the white LED setting to light the way during evening activities or emergencies and the red LED to help keep eyes adjusted to the dark, making it easier to read maps or charts at night.
Hands-Free, Emergency Preparedness Features at Your Fingertips
- Whether camping in the mountains or heading out for a day at the lake, users can be prepared for changing weather conditions with access to seven National Oceanic and Atmospheric Administration (NOAA)/Environment Canada (EC) weather channels and four VHF channels, which receive continuous broadcasts of local and regional weather updates.
- The radios also come equipped with an emergency alert feature that transmits an alert siren followed by transmission of any spoken or incidental sounds, and allows users to send the signal to other radios and warn of impending danger.
- Communication is made even simpler with the iVOX hands-free feature that acts like a speakerphone, meaning users don’t have to stop what they’re doing to talk.
Pricing and Availability
The TALKABOUT T600 H2O and T605 H2O are available now. The T600 H2O has a manufacturer’s suggested retail price (MSRP) of $119.99. Packaging includes two radios, two rechargeable battery packs, two whistle belt clips and a wall charger. The T605 has a manufacturer’s suggested retail price (MSRP) of $149.99 and also includes a car charger and carry case.
For a full list of features, videos and additional information on the entire 2016 Motorola TALKABOUT series of radios, please visit http://www.MotorolaSolutions.com/Talkabout.
Like us on Facebook
Find the TALKABOUT videos on YouTube