Echosec, a leader in location-based search, will be sharing their latest solution at the upcoming Esri UC; an integration with ArcGIS Online.The team will be exhibiting in the Esri Startup Pavilion, showing exhibitors how they can #SearchBetter
SAN DIEGO – June 23, 2016 – PRLog — Echosec Systems will be sharing their industry leading social media search solution at the 2016 International Esri User Conference (http://www.esri.com/
Echosec co-founder Mike Anderson, will be delivering a presentation titled “Discovery and Analysis of Big Data Using GIS”. This session will cover collection of big data, and the use and application of analysis tools through ArcGIS to generate solutions to better inform researchers, users and policy makers. The session takes place Wed. June 29, 3:15 PM – 4:30 PM, Room 24 B, SDCC.
A number of lucky visitors to the Echosec stand in the exhibition hall floor will walk away with limited edition Echosec Collectible Trading Cards. Get some fun social media tips, tricks, facts and trivia – trade them with your friends and enjoy the gum too!
Still not convinced? Here’s 10 more reasons to visit with Echosec at the ESRI UC:
• See the latest technology to leverage real-time social media updates on the map
• Geo-fencing + social media + situational awareness
• 10+ social media feeds on the map
• Feed social media updates into your ArcGIS Online account
• Build social media into your Geoint apps
• Social media analytics for business, insurance, law enforcement, and geoint
• Object detection
• Access international social media feeds in real-time
• Generate searches via multiple geo-fences and setup custom alerts
• A sneak peek of the Echosec ArcGIS Marketplace app!
Echosec is the next generation of search that connects you with billions of pictures and posts made by millions of people, which never normally make it to common search engines. Echosec is the first search engine of its kind to realize that ‘where’ matters as much as ‘what’. The unique way of harvesting and displaying dynamic and user-generated content from sites like Twitter, Foursquare and Instagram, gives Echosec a completely unfiltered and real-time view of the world. Echosec has become an indispensable resource for public safety, government, and brand managers looking for information on global events. Defence and security applications for Echosec technology are extensive.