Keynote speaker Anne Bouverot, CEO of Safran Identity & Security, will present at 4th annual Paris Summit for IoT developers and business leaders
VANCOUVER, British Columbia–Sierra Wireless will showcase new IoT customer deployments and developer demonstrations using Sierra Wireless’s leading technology solutions at its fourth annual Innovation Summit in Paris, France on June 14. The event offers both business and technical tracks, as well as hands-on training workshops with the company’s technical experts on Project mangOH™ open hardware, the Legato™ Platform and IoT Acceleration Platform.
.@SierraWireless Innovation Summit offers #IoT insight and demos June 14 in Paris bit.ly/1SWuyxP #SWIS16
Anne Bouverot, chair and CEO of Safran Identity & Security, will deliver the keynote on the challenge of connectivity and how we can leverage it to enable the IoT to safely deliver on its promise of greater efficiency for manufacturers, operators and consumers protecting data.
Other highly anticipated sessions include:
- Philippe Guillemette, Chief Technology Officer at Sierra Wireless, with a vision of “Enabling new applications with cellular LPWA,” addressing industry and network trends that will be enabled by LPWA over the next several years
- Ashish Syal, Principal Engineer for Advanced Technology at Sierra Wireless, on what’s next for project mangOH
- Real-world use cases and business perspectives presented by Sierra Wireless customers and partners, including A.P. Systems, Arval, Enexis, GSMA, Itron, Mobotix, Movimento and Renault, on their own deployments of connected applications, as well as roundtable discussions about smart cities and connected cars
- Tutorials and hands-on workshops for building IoT applications and connecting them through the cloud
- A pre-event hackathon party on June 13, open to any developer willing to play with and test Legato, AirPrime® WP embedded modules, the IoT Acceleration Platform and AirPrime HL shields for Raspberry Pi & Arduino and multiple accessories
The showroom will feature 30 live IoT demos showcasing tomorrow’s technologies in action.
Innovation Summit sponsors include Flextronics, Intel, Giesecke & Devrient, Qualcomm, Altair Semiconductor, Kingston, L&T Technology Services, Safran Identity & Security and USI.
The agenda allows for networking and demos, enabling business and technical attendees to exchange, learn, and share ideas toward shaping the future of the IoT. To learn more about the Sierra Wireless Innovation Summit and to register to attend, please visit http://summit.sierrawireless.com.
About Sierra Wireless
Sierra Wireless (NASDAQ:SWIR) (TSX:SW) is building the Internet of Things with intelligent wireless solutions that empower organizations to innovate in the connected world. We offer the industry’s most comprehensive portfolio of 2G, 3G and 4G embedded modules and gateways, seamlessly integrated with our secure cloud and connectivity services. OEMs and enterprises worldwide trust our innovative solutions to get their connected products and services to market faster. Sierra Wireless has more than 1,000 employees globally and operates R&D centers in North America, Europe and Asia. For more information, visit www.sierrawireless.com.
“mangOH”, “Legato” and “AirPrime” are trademarks of Sierra Wireless. Other product or service names mentioned herein may be the trademarks of their respective owners.