Leaders in advanced science including AI, robotics and genomics will discuss the world’s greatest opportunities and challenges to our future
SAN FRANCISCO, August 30, 2016 – Today, GWC announced a new and unique science conference to be held in San Francisco on September 27-28th. The G-Summit will bring together the world’s leading scientists, tech executives and investors to discuss important breakthroughs and find ways to accelerate development to market. Just one hundred invited luminaries will represent the best in artificial intelligence, materials science and biomedicine.
Featured participants include:
· Chris Anderson, CEO, 3D Robotics
· Peidong Yang, Professor of Chemistry, UC Berkeley
· Kai-Fu Lee, Chairman, Innovation Works
· Ya-Qin Zhang, President, Baidu
· Bo Zhang, CTO & Co-Founder, Didi
· Fei-Fei Li, Professor of Computer Science, Director of Stanford AI Lab, Stanford University
· Tom Mitchell, Professor and Head, Machine Learning Department, Carnegie Mellon University
· Jure Leskovec, Chief Scientist, Pinterest
· Ming Zeng, CSO, Alibaba
· Lei Zhang, Founder, Chairman & CEO, Hillhouse Capital
· Shoucheng Zhang, Professor of Physics, Stanford University
Over 36 exhilarating hours, the exclusive group will explore profound and fascinating topics on how the human labor force adapts to the new world order of machines, the impacts of controlled aging, and what really stops scientific research from reaching the market.
A highlight of the conference will be the opportunity for participants to discuss compelling topics openly without a pre-defined agenda. In addition to invigorating talks, small groups of interdisciplinary experts will tackle different aspects of the same problem. The objective is to breakdown meaningful problems into actionable solutions. G-Summit encourages participants to leave with fresh perspectives and newly formed relationships.
G-Summit is a non-profit initiative produced by GWC, one of the world’s foremost influential technology innovation platforms. GWC operates a global network of 800 executives from leading tech companies and a series of annual GMIC mobile conferences in 9 cities including Beijing, Bangalore and Tel Aviv.