Know Where Your Pet is In Real Time with Long Range Coverage, Increased Safety and Heightened Confidence For Pet Parents
PLANO, Texas, March 2, 2021 /PRNewswire/ — Dogness (International) Corporation (“Dogness” or the “Company”) (NASDAQ: DOGZ), a developer and manufacturer of a comprehensive line of Dogness-branded, OEM and private label pet products, today announced the launch of the latest Dogness Smart GPS Pet Tracker, the next generation of smart pet tracking, boasting real-time positioning with pinpoint accuracy. Dogness anticipates initial delivery in the second quarter of 2021.
The user friendly, highly comfortable Dogness Smart GPS Pet Tracker is a virtual leash that shares the pet’s real-time location on its pet parents’ smartphone through the Dogness smartphone app. The GPS tracker features a built-in 4G SIM card for high location accuracy and speed. The industry-standard Qi charger supports fast and easy wireless charging, and the high-capacity battery gives more than a week of operation per charge. Activity management functions allow pet parents to monitor the activity and health of their pets to help ensure pets get enough exercise throughout the day. A rapid, proactive alert provides immediate alerts if a pet leaves and/or returns to a user-defined virtual fence area, with historical traces to record where a pet has been.
Silong Chen, Chairman and Chief Executive Officer of Dogness, commented, “We are very excited about our Dogness Smart GPS Tracker, which combines precise tracking accuracy, small size, light weight and long battery life. We have created a versatile product to allow pet parents to more precisely know where their pets are in real time on a cellphone. We are proud of our Smart Tracker, which is the crown jewel in our expanding line of enhanced pet IoT solutions. It addresses specific pet parent needs, including ease of use, long-range pinpoint accuracy, robust monitoring, extra-long battery standby time, and simple set-up and use. Our Smart Tracker is positioned to address unmet demand and will help further reinforce our long history of innovation, while ultimately providing increased safety to pets and peace of mind to pet parents.”
Dogness Smart Tracker Product Specifications:
- Extended Cellular Coverage: Built-in QUALCOMM 4G chip and SIM card
- Real-Time Positioning: GPS/WiFi/LBS/A-GPS, provides pinpoint location accuracy in seconds
- Emergent Tracking: Records the tracking and movement of pets to view at a later time
- Charging Method: Wireless Charging, simply place on the Qi wireless pad to charge
- Safety Charming Light: Provides visibility at night; Customize the colors and mode from flashing to solid
- Powerful Battery: 1000mAh, with 8 days standby time
- APP Requirements: iOS 7.0 or above / Android 5.0
- Waterproof: IP68, withstands total submersion
- Color: Black
- Dimension: 72.6mm x 37.4mm x 22mm
- Material: ABS
- Lightweight, Highly Comfortable: 49g
- Warranty: Yes
- Includes: 1 Dogness Smart Tracker, 2 Collar/Harnesses, 1 Wireless Charging Pad, 1 Charging Cable, Velcro, User Manual Warranty Card
- Expected Availability: Dogness products are available at specialty, mass market, online/eCommerce and retail stores everywhere, including, Chewy, Petco, Walmart.com, Target.com, Amazon, Lowes.com, Wayfair.com, Costco road shows, and more.
Dogness (International) Corporation was founded in 2003 from the belief that pet dogs and cats are important, well-loved family members. Through its smart products, hygiene products, health and wellness products, and leash products, Dogness is able to simplify pet lifestyles, make them more scientific, and enhance the relationship between pets and pet caregivers. The Company ensures industry-leading quality through its fully integrated vertical supply chain and world-class research and development capabilities, which has resulted in over 200 patents and patents pending. Dogness products reach families worldwide through global chain stores and distributors. For more information, please visit: ir.dogness.com.