Via the Wavy… Virginia has rolled out a smartphone app to automatically notify people if they might have been exposed to the coronavirus, becoming the first U.S. state to use new pandemic technology created by Apple and Google.
Links we Like!
Free online collage maker to design your graphics easily!
- Athletes can chase new personal records with the Garmin Forerunner 745
- The Excel 2019 Bible ($35.99 Value) FREE for a Limited Time
- Pasternack Introduces New Embedded PCB Antennas to address IoT and IIoT Applications
- Montreal’s Saputo Stadium Chooses Aruba to Transform the Gameday Experience for MLS Fans
- CitrusAd Unleashes Banner X for Grocery eCommerce
- USGIF Selects 2020 Scholarship Winners
- Eye-Net Mobile to Begin Pilot Project with Second Japanese Multinational Company
- Valqari Introduces the Drone Delivery Station
- IntelliShift’s Video Telematics is Essential for Mobile Workforce Safety Management
- Lost Dogs and Cats Located With the Use of Texas Based GPS Tracking Technology
- Esri Tech to Help Modernize Vermont Department of Taxes
- Carvana Upgrades its Own Industry-Changing Virtual Vehicle Tour Experience with New Automotive Imaging Technology