AttackIQ Introduces New Partner Academy To Help Channel Partners Around the World Accelerate Adoption of Threat-Informed Defense Practice — In the wake of recent ransomware attacks, AttackIQ helps customers and partners embrace proactive defense strategies to reduce their chances of breaches and attacks
Links we Like!
Free online collage maker to design your graphics easily!
- PCS Software Partners with World’s #1 Location Platform, HERE Technologies
- Esri Advances Enterprise Field Operations with iOS and iPadOS
- Spotivity Closes $1M Seed Funding Round
- Global Agriculture Drones Markets, Competition, Forecast & Opportunities, 2026
- Micro-Mobility Leader, Helbiz, Launches Fleet of E-Scooters in Otranto, Italy
- Applied Information Granted Key Patent Covering Dual-Mode Connected Vehicle Communications and Control of Traffic Signals
- PureTech Founded Entity Sonde Health Announces Collaboration with Qualcomm Technologies
- Samsara Announces New App Marketplace Integrations to Streamline Dispatch and Document Management for Customers
- Inpixon Continues Contract Win Momentum With Multi-Year Smart Office App Agreement With Global Social Media Company to Facilitate Office Reopenings
- Iridium Awarded $30 Million Research & Development Contract by the United States Army
- Consumer IoT Tracking Devices Enter the Mainstream to Reach 68 Million Units by 2026
- Health Catalyst Announces Agreement to Acquire Twistle