DUBLIN–Research and Markets(http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k4mglp/global_online_web) has announced the addition of the“Global Online Web and Mobile Analytics Market” report to their offering.
“Global Online Web and Mobile Analytics Market”
The online web and mobile analytics market demonstrated steady growth in 2015 as the need for real-time targeting and personalization gave rise to several use cases in both segments.
The mobile analytics segment was particularly strong in 2015, especially in North America and Asia-Pacific (APAC), which saw a rapid adoption of mobile applications and a subsequent growth of mobile advertising. Emphasis on analytics is growing to extract the necessary insights that help publishers and advertisers determine their target audience accurately for more personalized and contextual messaging.
The proliferation of channels is further infusing the need to derive relevant multi-channel data to drive targeted campaigns, especially for customer retention and churn management.
Traditional restraints to growth remain, such as privacy concerns and shortage of analytics experts. Specifically in Europe, the new data privacy regulations bring in a fair amount of uncertainty to the future of Web and mobile analytics vendors that fall under the European Union (EU) or serve customers in the EU.
Key Questions This Study Will Answer:
- What factors drive the online Web and mobile analytics market growth? What is the anticipated growth rate?
- What are the implications of market consolidation? Which vendors have the highest probability of being acquired?
- What are the regional trends? Which region is expected to grow the fastest?
- What are the current pricing trends? How are new mobile analytics vendors value pricing their solutions?
- What are the technology trends shaping product development of online Web and mobile analytics?
- What are the key factors customers are considering when they choose a new online Web or mobile analytics solution?
Key Topics Covered:
1. Executive Summary
2. Market Overview
3. External Challenges: Drivers and Restraints
4. Forecast and Trends
5. Market Share and Competitive Analysis
6. Web Analytics Segment Analysis
7. Mobile Analytics Segment Analysis
8. Technology and Market Trends
9. The Last Word
For more information visit http://www.researchandmarkets.com/research/k4mglp/global_online_web