Mobile Attribution Solution Extends Simpli.fi’s Industry Leading Platform for Localized Programmatic Advertising
FORT WORTH, Texas–Simpli.fi, the company that brings the power of programmatic advertising to localized campaigns, today announced Conversion Zones, which enable businesses to track store traffic driven by mobile advertising campaigns. Conversion Zones are customizable geo-fences around a location that identify the number of consumers that received the business’ mobile advertisement and then physically visited the location. By tracking this way, Conversion Zones allow advertisers to more accurately gauge and optimize the effectiveness of their mobile advertising campaigns.
@Simpli_fi announces #ConversionZones to track store traffic driven by mobile advertising campaigns
By 2020 more than 72 percent of digital ad spend will be focused on mobile devices, according to a 2015 eMarketer study. Simpli.fi’s Conversion Zones use the company’s unstructured data capabilities to target locations more precisely than grid-based systems. The power of precise location targeting combined with accurate conversion attribution gives advertisers a way to capitalize on the opportunity mobile represents while measuring the effectiveness of their localized mobile campaigns.
Simpli.fi’s Conversion Zones:
- Build off of Simpli.fi’s Geo-Fencing capabilities, which the company brought to market in 2015.
- Enable advertisers to easily track Cost Per Visit (CPV) and Total Visit Rate (TVR) for all their mobile geo-fenced campaigns.
- Leverage Simpli.fi’s massive data network and use inter-device matching to increase data signals and scale campaigns without having to expand the geo-targeted location, making both Conversion Zones and Geo-Fencing highly scalable.
- Provide precise tracking as they enable businesses to ‘draw’ custom geo-shapes and track only those individuals that cross into those boundaries.
- Extend Simpli.fi’s industry leading capabilities in localized programmatic advertising.
As the only programmatic platform that bids, optimizes and reports using unstructured data, including recency, across all inventory types, Simpli.fi is the most effective platform for localized campaigns at any scale.
Frost Prioleau, Simpli.fi Chief Executive Officer
“We predicted that 2016 was going to be year that saw localized advertisers focus on attribution and ROI of their advertising spend. Given the growth of the mobile advertising market, we continue to innovate around geo-location services. Last year we introduced our Geo-Fencing capabilities, which let advertisers precisely target consumers within defined, customizable geographic area. Today, with Conversion Zones, we take that functionality further to help those advertisers understand more about how their location-based mobile ad campaigns are performing. Simpli.fi will continue to innovate around localized mobile ad performance.”
Simpli.fi is the leader in localized programmatic advertising solutions. Local media groups, multi-location brands, trade desks and local-focused networks leverage Simpli.fi’s ability to customize audiences to local needs, and to deliver superior performance on high volumes of localized campaigns. For more information about the company or partnership opportunities, call (800) 840-0768 or visit www.simpli.fi.